Board of Management
This is a permanent full-time position, reporting directly to the President. The General Manager assists the Standing Committees of the club and is required to manage the human resources, finances, membership and sponsorship of the club.
1. Act as the Public Officer for all Licensing and Lotteries requirements of the club.
2. Ensure that all responsibilities to the Office of Business & Consumer Affairs are maintained.
3. Work with the Bar Manager to ensure that all Liquor Licensing and Risk Assessment matters meet the required standards.
4. Ensure that the Membership and Financial records of the club are accurately maintained.
5. Provide the Board of Management each month with the Agenda which will include minutes of their previous meeting, current financial statements, correspondence, membership applications and minutes from each of the Standing Committees.
6. Prepare the Annual Financial Report for the Auditors and prepare quarterly BAS returns.
7. Provide support for the Standing Committees of the club (Match Committee, Ladies Committee & the Social Committee).
8. Attend to all Human Resource matters for the small team of employees.
9. Maintain a close liaison with West Beach Parks.
10. Negotiate and liaise with West Beach Parks and the Pro-shop to provide the best possible outcome for the club and the membership.
Resume and Cover letter from suitable applicants to be addressed to The President, Westward Ho Golf Club, and to be received no later than C.O.B. Friday 25th January 2019.