About Golf Management Australia:
Golf Management Australia represents Golf Club Managers throughout Australia, and through state associations, aims to provide professional development and support to all members.
GMA objectives are based upon:
- providing professional and personal development opportunities to all members;
- supporting members health and well-being;
- providing tools and resources to assist members in the management of golf clubs;
- actively advocating for the betterment of golf club management within the wider industry.
About the Role:
The GMA – State Operations Manager – South Australia is a part time position, that will aim to manage and coordinate education and health and well-being initiatives in South Australia for the benefit of GMASA members. This will include the facilitation of:
- education sessions aimed at supporting the personal and professional development of GMASA members;
- member networking activities, including golf related competitions;
- programs and other services aimed at supporting GMASA members in their roles.
The role will need to ensure all GMASA related activities are coordinated in a professional manner, with member activity documented, and promoted. While the role will report directly to the national GMA Executive Officer, they will work closely with the GMASA Executive and Chair to ensure the delivery of all agreed administration services for GMASA, via the implementation of GMA policies and procedures.
The facilitation of GMA corporate partner service obligations will also be a core responsibility.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Act as Secretary for GMASA Executive meetings, ensuring meeting agendas and supporting papers are distributed in a timely manner and accurate minutes recorded.
- Manage and facilitate member education, networking, health and wellbeing events and programs. This will include the facilitation of member golf days.
- Support to the promotion and marketing efforts regarding GMA activities and contribute to member communication elements relating to the website and member newsletters.
- Provide effective GMASA representation and build strong relationships with key golf industry representatives within the state.
- Facilitate the deliverable outcomes regarding all relevant national and state corporate partnership obligations at relevant events, and adequately support nationally maintained financial reporting practices and provide these reports to the State Executive quarterly.
- Maintain the GMASA membership database and subscription process, and drive member engagement and growth.
The position of GMA – State Operations Manager – South Australia is a part time position, with an expectation of approximately 5-6 hours per week on average.
For further information, please contact Jim Cail on 0400 440346, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position, please forward a resume and cover letter to Jim Cail at email@example.com by COB Wednesday, 16th January 2019.