Oatlands Golf Club is a long-established Group 1 Private Golf Club located close to Parramatta’s CBD. The magnificent 18 hole course offers a challenge to all levels of golfing skill and is complemented by excellent practice facilities.
Golf is the focus of the membership at Oatlands with no other sporting facilities on offer. The Clubhouse provides a warm and inviting atmosphere, providing a wonderful setting for the 1,400 members and their guests as well as providing for external private functions.
An exciting opportunity has emerged to appoint a suitably qualified General Manager to oversee the operations of the Club and take control of the overall delivery of the Club’s strategic goals.
Reporting to the President, the ideal applicant will have a background involving:
- Management experience in in a similar or related hospitality / club establishment
- Financial management, reporting and budgeting experience
- The ability to manage and lead staff to deliver a club environment that is responsive to member needs
- Strategic Planning and implementation experience
- An understanding of legislative requirements and compliance
- Food and beverage and functions management experience
- IT systems experience, preferably with Northstar
- Ability to work with the Board of Directors and assume the role of Company Secretary.
High levels of commercial acumen, complemented by superior communication, negotiation, stakeholder engagement, and leadership capacity are all essential qualities sought, as is the ability to inspire others. An understanding of the game of golf and the ability to play golf will be viewed favourably.
Applications should be forwarded by email to email@example.com