Coolangatta & Tweed Heads Golf Club is an iconic Golf Club located at Tweed Heads South, on the southern end of the Gold Coast. Since opening in 1926 CTHGC has consistently rated as one of Australia’s best courses and a successful function venue in its own right.
The Club has a strong Membership base and is a must play course for interstate and international visitors.
The Club is now seeking a new Secretary Manager to lead the Club into the future. You will be actively involved in all aspects of the Clubs day to day operations. The principal role of the Secretary Manager is to maximise Member satisfaction by providing leadership in managing all aspects of the Club’s business in an efficient and effective manner, under the guidance of policies determined by the Board and it’s various sub committees. Additional outcomes from this leadership role should be high levels of staff satisfaction and financial stability.
Suitable professional qualifications will be viewed favourably with the successful candidate having a proven track record in successfully having managed a Golf Club including the following skills and experience:
- An ability to manage and lead staff to deliver a Club environment that is responsive to the needs of Members and Visitors
- A proven record in growing Club membership and profit from hospitality, functions and golf;
- Strong strategic planning and implementation skills and experience
- Strong financial management, reporting and budgeting skills and experience
- Marketing, social media, promotions and corporate golf events management experience that can maximise yield
- Knowledge in the operations of food, beverage and gaming areas
- Above average computer and IT systems knowledge and experience
- Understanding of relevant legislative and compliance requirements
- Current RSA, RSG and willing to be the Club’s Licensee (NSW police check required)
An appropriate remuneration package will be offered to commensurate with the role and the successful applicant’s skills and experience.
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to challenge yourself and make a real contribution while living in the best part of the world.
NOTE: Phone calls will not be accepted.