Kooringal Golf Club, based in Altona, Victoria is looking to recruit an Assistant Professional to help manage the day-to-day operations of the Club’s golf department in a truly member-centric fashion.
This opportunity is available for a motivated PGA member to work within the Golf Shop in a part-time capacity up to 20 hours per week. Your role would be supplemented through an opportunity to provide tuition to members and guests.
The successful candidate will need to possess (but not be limited to) the following attributes:
- Fully qualified member of the PGA;
- Friendly and professional attitude towards their work;
- Well presented;
- Honest and reliable;
- Shows initiative and has excellent customer service skills;
- Very good time management skills;
- Ability to offer tuition and junior development to members, guests and the community;
- Must be willing to work both autonomously and within a tight knit team;
- Quality communication skills and the ability to deliver outstanding member service.
Duties will include:
- General Golf Shop duties;
- Lessons (Private tuition, clinics and junior development responsibilities);
- Retail and Member/Guest Services;
Benefits and Package
A negotiated amount of shop hours will be arranged with the successful candidate. This will help to facilitate relationships with members and guests and assist in building a vibrant teaching base within our private club.
A vibrant and energetic PGA member has the opportunity to turn this role into an exciting and extremely well remunerated position, with no limitation to coaching outside of shop hours.
Are you interested in being part of a new team at one of western Melbourne’s leading private golf clubs – where you can provide Members with a superior service and teaching experience?
If so, please send your application (with a one page cover letter and a maximum two page resume) to Anna Eades at Sport Business Partners via email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Initial phone enquires can be made to Anna at SBP via (03) 9525 0352.
Please note that only applicants that make the screening process will be notified of their progress.
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 12th October 2018.