With the stunning Clyde River winding its way under the bridge, and picturesque beaches and bush all within reach, Batemans Bay is surrounded by natural beauty. Located just 147km from Canberra and 276km south of Sydney on the beautiful South Coast of NSW.
Club Catalina Country Club is located on Beach Road Batemans Bay, 1.5kms from the CBD of Batemans Bay. It’s a great place to enjoy a round of golf on the 27 hole championship golf course or relax and enjoy the offerings of the modern clubhouse. The Club House, Golf Course and Bistro are open 7 days a week with facilities including TAB, Keno, free live entertainment and a gaming installation of 132.
The Club boasts 7900 members, 63 staff and is lead by a Professional Board of 9 Members who are working very cohesively towards a common goal for the Club. The Club is profitable and stable with a solid cashflow. Catering is outsourced to Contract Caterers and the food has an excellent reputation amongst locals and visitors!
The Board of Directors are now seeking to appoint a suitably qualified, experienced and motivated Manager to lead this venue, be the public face of the Club and drive the business forward. As General Manager and Secretary of the Company, you will manage all aspects of the Club for the benefit of its Members as well as managing the influx of seasonal visitations from tourists. You will have the support of a strong and experienced operations and administration team.
Broadly, your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Day to day control of all areas of the clubs operations
- Member, Board, Staff & Committee Relations
- Business operations and financial reporting
- Managing People through leadership
- Professional communication with all stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will meet the following criteria:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to represent the Club in the community
- Proven track record of successful change management and the ability to drive change
- Sound knowledge and experience in Gaming Management
- Ability to work collaboratively with a Board of professionals
- Demonstrable financial management, analysis and reporting experience
- Proven experience in developing and implementing strategic plans and budgets
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to present a compelling case / point of view to the Board at all times
- Flexibility to work a variety of hours / shifts as required
- Current RSA and RCG Certificates
- Degree qualifications in Management / Finance/Accounting
- High level IT skills preferably including MiClub
- Substantial interest in Golf preferably with GA Handicap
We welcome your application! Please apply through the advertisement on the White Now website by clicking here: http://bit.ly/2feGlbd