Established in 1967, the South Lakes Golf Club has the largest membership base of Regional Golf Clubs in South Australia. The Club is located at Goolwa on the picturesque Fleurieu Peninsula adjoining the Murray River between Lake Alexandrina and the spectacular Southern Ocean.
The Club is seeking to appoint a new General Manager.
South Lakes is a full service Golf Club of over 700 members and comprises a superbly maintained 18 hole golf course with all golf practice facilities, Pro-Shop and Golf Professional. A large, comfortable Clubhouse providing Bar, Dining and Gaming Room along with ample Member Parking and secure Golf Cart Parking.
The Club wishes to appoint a suitably qualified, professional Club Manager to drive the business to new levels. Reporting to the Club President, responsibilities will include:
- Financial and Material Management of Club resources
- Administration of golf operations
- Leadership and innovation in driving the Strategic and Operational business plans of the Club.
- Legislative compliance with both Gaming and Liquor activities.
- Ensuring high levels of staff performance and customer service.
- Liaison with GolfSA, Golf Australia, Golf Management Australia (SA) and other appropriate bodies.
The successful candidate will preferably possess the following attributes:
- Experience of Golf and / or Community Club management, within a team environment.
- Ability to set budgets and manage and understand financial matters.
- Proven communication skills, knowledge of technology and office systems.
- Sound knowledge of WHS regulations.
- Eligibility to obtain Responsible Person and Gaming Manager approval.
- Be an obvious leader who can impart their personality upon the staff and Club activities.
- Ability to build new professional relationships within the community.
An attractive employment package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
To obtain a copy of the Position Description and KPIs please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must be received by email and sent to email@example.com
Interviews will be held at South Lakes Golf Club.
Applications will be closing COB Thursday 31st August, 2017
Previous Applicants need not apply.