Elanora Country Club is nestled in bushland with spectacular ocean views over Sydney’s Northern Beaches. It is a premier private members Club and is seeking an enthusiastic individual to fill the role of Finance Manager, who will manage the financial and corporate administration of the Club.
Reporting to the General Manager, the role will include the following:
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly management reporting
- Preparation of financial reports and commentary for the monthly Board meetings
- Preparation of the annual budget, including capex requirements and forecasting
- Analysis of financial performance and reporting accordingly
- Financial modelling relating to key projects and initiatives
- Cost accounting focus for food and beverage and golf shop trading
- Coordination of year end audit and preparation of Annual Report
- Payroll review and approval (Registered & Licensed club award)
- Tax (GST, FBT)
- Management of insurances and delegations of authority
- Management of fixed asset register
- Management of IT systems, hardware and software
- Management of Club contracts
- Debtor management
- Overall responsibility for financial integrity and reporting
This role will suit a deadline and detail orientated individual who enjoys working on multiple tasks and projects. Able to manage reporting requirements and focus strategically and on the day to day operation and enjoy working as part of a team with excellent leadership skills.
Strong communication will enable the successful candidate to liaise with Members, Sub-Committees and the Board. As a senior staff member the individual will also contribute to the strategic and operational planning of the club.
CA/CPA qualification is required. Advanced excel skills are essential. Ideally the applicant will have previous experience in a golf club and or hospitality.
The salary will be based on experience inclusive of superannuation and include a range of benefits.
Please forward applications to the General Manager, Cathy Neagle via email – www.elanoracc.com.au
Applications close on Saturday, 11th March 2017.