Bairnsdale Golf Club situated on Paynesville Road Eagle Point in Victoria has over 600 members and comprises a superbly maintained 18 Hole Golf Course with two excellent Bowling Greens. The club has all golf practice facilities, Pro-Shop and Golf Professional together with a driving range and on site cart storage.
Our club has recently won the Golf Club of the Year Award for 2017 which follows 2015 & 2016 awards for Golf Facility of the Year together with the award for Best Country Pro-Am in 2015. Our lawn bowls greens are rated as one of the best in East Gippsland. The club employs 3 course staff together with a bar supervisor and 2 part time administration staff. Volunteers support the staff team and are an important part of our club culture.
The Club, located in East Gippsland wishes to appoint a suitably qualified, professional Club Manager to drive the business to new levels. Reporting to the Club President, responsibilities will include:
- Financial and Material Management of Club resources
- Administration of all club operations
- Leadership and innovation in driving the Strategic and Operational business plans of the Club.
- Legislative compliance with Liquor activities.
- Ensuring high levels of staff performance and customer service.
- Ensuring excellent communication is achieved with members, sponsors and the Golf Professional
- Liaison with Golf Vic, Golf Australia, and other appropriate bodies.
The successful candidate will preferably possess the following attributes:
- Experience of Golf and / or Community Club management, within a team environment.
- Ability to set budgets and manage and understand financial matters.
- Proven communication skills, knowledge of technology and office systems.
- Commitment to the creation and delivery of innovative sales/marketing strategies and revenue streams
- Sound knowledge of OH&S regulations.
- Possess or willing to gain a Responsible Serving of Alcohol certificate (RSA).
- Be an obvious leader who can impart their personality upon the staff and Club activities.
- Member/visitor focussed with a passion for customer service
- Managing and developing relationships with stakeholders, suppliers, guests, members and the local community
An attractive employment package will be negotiated with the successful candidate. Previous experience in the club or hospitality industry will be an advantage.
To obtain a copy of the Position Description and KPIs please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must be received by email and are to include your CV and Cover Letter sent to email@example.com
Interviews will be held at Bairnsdale Golf Club.
Applications will be closing 31st October, 2017